Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Some of Tate's



Baby Gap embroidered lace tank, size 3
$8
darling alone or under cardigans, great detail like buttons up the back.


Mini Boden Ski Jacket, size 3-4yr
$45
great, good as new, fleece lined parka. So warm, and great features!

 SOLD Crewcuts purple bootcut cords, size3
$20

 SOLD Mini Boden cotton lined cargo's, size 4
$20
perfect winter play pants! very cute and warm

*Email me at chelseahorsley@yahoo.com for items you want. I'll consider the email as HOLD, but will not consider it sold until payment is received. Payments accepted through paypal only, to chelseahorsley@yahoo.com

Thanks:)

2 comments:

  1. I may have to buy that first cardigan just because it IS Tate! I kinda feel like I'm losing a little piece of her:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, right?! I've had that forever, and I'm sooooo sad to see it go!

      Delete